Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

3 posters

2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted

blitzkrieghenk
    blitzkrieghenk

2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted Empty 2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted

Post by blitzkrieghenk Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello to all,

I'am looking for original ww2 items belonging to the 2nd Can Inf Div!
    I'am looking for emblems,uniforms,pictures or other items belonging to this division.
    So if you have something of interest and you want to sell or trade it,please sent me a pm.

Cheers Rinke from Holland.
    C17mover
    C17mover

2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted Empty Re: 2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted

Post by C17mover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 am

Hello

I have a Woseley Helmet that once belonged to T.G. Gibson the commander of the 2 nd Canadian Infantry Brigade.
    It belonged to him in before the war when he was a young Lt. And is marked T.G. Gibson The RCR
    blitzkrieghenk
    blitzkrieghenk

2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted Empty Re: 2nd Canadian Infantry Division items wanted

Post by blitzkrieghenk Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 am

Also looking for a windproof camouflaged smock (original WW2)
    I want to make a mannequin of a Canadian soldier wearing this smock in the period of '45 in Holland.
    I have seen some pictures and some film of that time,that some Canadians are wearing these smocks.

grtz Rinke
    servicepub
    servicepub
    In Memoriam

Post by servicepub Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 am

C17mover wrote:Hello

I have a Woseley Helmet that once belonged to T.G. Gibson the commander of the 2 nd Canadian Infantry Brigade.
    It belonged to him in before the war when he was a young Lt. And is marked T.G. Gibson The RCR

Can you send me a picture? I maight be interested.
    Clive
    clive@servicepub.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 am