WTB - WW II Canadian Jump Wing

Red Beret

WTB - WW II Canadian Jump Wing

Post by Red Beret on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello, I'm willing to pay a very good price for the following late WW II Canadian jump wing. If you have one to sell please contact me with your asking price, thanks for your help.

GCR817

Re: WTB - WW II Canadian Jump Wing

Post by GCR817 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Hello,

I noticed that Marway Militaria has a wing for sale (although not the best condition). I'm not sure if it is the one you are after, but here is the link. http://www.marway-militaria.com/shop/viewphoto.php?shoph=50339&phqu=2

Cheers,

Geoff

Red Beret

Post by Red Beret on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

GCR817 wrote:Hello,

I noticed that Marway Militaria has a wing for sale (although not the best condition). I'm not sure if it is the one you are after, but here is the link. http://www.marway-militaria.com/shop/viewphoto.php?shoph=50339&phqu=2

Cheers,

Geoff

Thanks for the link to that site Geoff, unfortunately that isn't the type of wing I'm looking for but I appreciate your help anyway,..Gerry

mk1rceme
    Administrator

Post by mk1rceme on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:21 pm

I have only one jump wing in my collection, but I understand there are many different variations. Perhaps a thread on jump wings would help the community in determining years/variations/styles.

Someone may have to undertake that mission...I don't think my one measly jump wing would suffice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:21 pm