Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale

qsamike
    qsamike

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Empty Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale

Post by qsamike Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:32 am

GOOD DAY EVERYONE……

I know this is a bit early but some people will have to do their planning now to save money to spend and on trips…….

The Alberta Arms and Cartridge Collectors Association

Aka

The Calgary Gunshow, Canada’s Finest Arms and Military Collectors Show

Will be held March 25th and 26th 2016 at the BMO Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada…..

Buying, Selling, Displays on over 1000 Tables……

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Easter10

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Easter11

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Easter12

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Easter13

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Easter14

Mike
    qsamike
    qsamike

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Empty Re: Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale

Post by qsamike Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:18 am

Just bumping up to front......
    qsamike
    qsamike

Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale Empty Re: Calgary Easter Gun and Militaria Show / Sale

Post by qsamike Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:47 am

Good Morning Everyone......

Well the show is over for another year...... Three days and the feet are sore and the throat is sore from talking to the many friends that I have not seen in a long time but to tell the truth the wallet is not to bad off......

Was able to only pick up 2 QSA's 1 to the 5th Dragoon Guards and 1 to the CIV, for my collection...... More on these later....

Did pick up but not BW related an 1856 Bandsman's Sword (Have seen a number of these but not with scabbard) and a Victorian Cross Belt with pouch and badge and a few other badges......

Was offered a Canadian Scouts badge for $850.00 but was way to much......

Then a civilian non collector came to my table with a large number of WW1 Canadian singles and groups that I could not resist......

Mike
    pylon1357
    pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Post by pylon1357 Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:46 am

qsamike wrote:Good Morning Everyone......

Well the show is over for another year......  Three days and the feet are sore and the throat is sore from talking to the many friends that I have not seen in a long time but to tell the truth the wallet is not to bad off......

Was able to only pick up 2 QSA's 1 to the 5th Dragoon Guards and 1 to the CIV, for my collection......  More on these later....

Did pick up but not BW related an 1856 Bandsman's Sword (Have seen a number of these but not with scabbard) and a Victorian Cross Belt with pouch and badge and a few other badges......

Was offered a Canadian Scouts badge for $850.00 but was way to much......

Then a civilian non collector came to my table with a large number of  WW1 Canadian singles and groups that I could not resist......

Mike

Mike, One of these days I am going to have to get out to the Calgary Show. Maybe next year. I assume it is always Easter Weekend?

About these Canadian CEF singles, anything you will be parting with. I have a rather large list of single full entitlements I am looking for.

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 am