Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

1st Repro M/C with side care built, and looking for French Gray wool for 3rd div badges

CampX

1st Repro M/C with side care built, and looking for French Gray wool for 3rd div badges Empty 1st Repro M/C with side care built, and looking for French Gray wool for 3rd div badges

Post by CampX Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:39 am

First, Yesterday I picked up our first hand built repro Douglas Motorcycle with side car, looks great but it will take sometime to operate it properly!! LOL

I am also looking for repro 3rd div Badges or at least a sorce for French Gray wool to make them.
    I have spent a couple of hours online trying to find some, as well I have been in several fabric shops, and so far no luck.

Any ideas where I might find some?

Dean
    ypres
    ypres

1st Repro M/C with side care built, and looking for French Gray wool for 3rd div badges Empty Re: 1st Repro M/C with side care built, and looking for French Gray wool for 3rd div badges

Post by ypres Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:47 am

CampX wrote:First,  Yesterday I picked up our first hand built repro Douglas Motorcycle with side car, looks great but it will take sometime to operate it properly!! LOL

I am also looking for repro 3rd div Badges or at least a sorce  for French Gray wool to make them.
    I have spent a couple of hours online trying to find some, as well I have been in several fabric shops, and so far no luck.

Any ideas where I might find some?

Dean

Dean send me a PM

Ypres

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm