Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve Medic Helmet (Sick Berth Attendant)

GCR817

Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve Medic Helmet (Sick Berth Attendant)

Post by GCR817 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 pm

In navy parlance, this helmet is for a Sick Berth Attendant (Medic in army speak).

This one nicely marked to "DOC" along with the owners name and number: V547 H.Treller Volunteer Reserve). This helmet is made by the Canadian Lamp Company 1941. His name and number and SBA (Sick Berth Attendant) is written inside the helmet).

mk1rceme
    Administrator

Re: Royal Canadian Navy Volunteer Reserve Medic Helmet (Sick Berth Attendant)

Post by mk1rceme on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Great helmet Geoff! These medic lids are a bugger to find...and you have a few of them I see!! I spy other lids on that shelf as well...hint...hint!

GCR817

Post by GCR817 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Admin wrote:Great helmet Geoff! These medic lids are a bugger to find...and you have a few of them I see!! I spy other lids on that shelf as well...hint...hint!

I will post other helmets as time goes on. I used to solely collect Canadian lids and have in excess of 100. This is the extant of my Medical helmets (for now). Wait, I forgot, I've got a WW1 Canadian Medic Brodie too.

Anyhow, always interested in more!

Cheers,

Geoff

mk1rceme
    Administrator

Post by mk1rceme on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Can't wait to see them!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:21 pm