Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons

pylon1357
    pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Empty Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons

Post by pylon1357 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Well I was not sure where to post these as They are not really an acquisition or latest find. I was given these slip ons to dispose of, (sell off) for a friend of my fathers. I told the gentleman that in my opinion they would not command much by way of monetary value at all. But how much I have no idea.

Anyone (Bill) have a clue. These are outside what I normally collect, consequently, I have no idea about these. I have many of these so I figure they are all dead common and may gain $20.00-30.00

The RCA one has some mothing, and what appears to be some residue on the back.

The others seem to be in very good condition. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Khaki_10
    Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Khaki_11
    Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Summer10
    Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Summer11

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca
    Bill
    Bill

Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Empty Re: Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons

Post by Bill Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Cliff, All are common slip-ons. They would retail $10-$20 range, if that.
    pylon1357
    pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons Empty Re: Khaki Slip on titles plus summer Slip ons

Post by pylon1357 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi Bill, thanks for verifying what I thought. I figured $20-$30 for the lot. I see many on eBay that remain unsold this is why I asked about the value. I have seen Camerons pairs not sell at $15.00, and seen a few other common ones go unsold at $20.00 for a single. Totally off the wall asking prices, as I recall seeing a South Alberta sell $30.00 for a single. It makes no logical sense to me at all.

http://www.irishregimentofcanada.ca

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am