Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

Veterans Voices of Canada

Cameraguy
    Cameraguy

Veterans Voices of Canada Empty Veterans Voices of Canada

Post by Cameraguy Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 pm

I wanted to post this to the residents of Alberta,and whoever else can attend.
    I am holding a silent auction in Sylvan Lake,Alberta on May 19th,2012 to raise funds for my Veterans Voices of Canada.

Veterans Voices of Canada produces on camera interviews with Canadian military Veterans for history and education,to be donated to schools,museums and libraries across Canada.Thus far,over five hundred Veterans have been interviewed with each of those families receiving a donated copy as a keepsake.

Along with Veterans attending and greeting the public at the auction,I have military vehicles in the parking lot not only to bring people to the auction,but to raise awareness of our past military history.

It is going to be a great day,and I would like to have you collectors be a part of it.I'm also looking for silent auction items in the meantime,if you can help let me know.

We need to keep our "historic" history in the minds of everyone as much as we can so it is not forgotten.

Message me

2 thumbs up
    Cheers,and thanks !

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:07 pm