Dealer at Rocky Mountain Antique mall, Edmonton

Tankermike

37 web

Post by Tankermike on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Sold for $80.00, I did not have any description on the item, other than Canadain WW2, so I think I am ahead as I paid $20 for it. I have the book, but did not have time to look it up before it sold.

Also I have a shrine to you Ed, the god of 37 web, with the book and a picture of you Ed, candles, incense burning, flowers, the works.

Mike

pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Re: Dealer at Rocky Mountain Antique mall, Edmonton

Post by pylon1357 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Tankermike wrote:Sold for $80.00, I did not have any description on the item, other than Canadain WW2, so I think I am ahead as I paid $20 for it. I have the book, but did not have time to look it up before it sold.

Also I have a shrine to you Ed, the god of 37 web, with the book and a picture of you Ed, candles, incense burning, flowers, the works.

Mike

Oh for the love of all that is holy, Mike, be careful if you stroke Ed enough he will start purring. LMAO.

But I agree, Ed's P-37 Web book is one of the most complete works on pattern '37 webbing I have seen around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edstorey

Shrines Not Required!

Post by edstorey on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am

If you are going to build a shrine, build it to Clive Law at Service Publications. He is the one to thank for making the books available.

To everyone who has purchased a copy of my book, thank you.

pylon1357
    Global Moderator

Post by pylon1357 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Ed you are right, a big thank you is owed to Clive Law for publishing these books. However, if authors, such as yourself, didn't write the books, Clive would have nothing to publish. I have never been dissatisfied with any of Clive's publications. He does have high standards for sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 am