Wanted: WW2 to 1960's British, Canadian, American Rare/ Unique/ Interesting Utility Garments. RCAF, RAF, RN, RCN, USN, USAAF, USAF, Army

bayrumblues

Wanted: WW2 to 1960's British, Canadian, American Rare/ Unique/ Interesting Utility Garments. RCAF, RAF, RN, RCN, USN, USAAF, USAF, Army

Post by bayrumblues on Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello fine folks!

I have a bit of an archive/ collection on the go and am seeking any rare, unique, unusual, cool military garments that might be out there. RCAF, RCN, RAF, Royal Navy, USN, USAAF, USAF, etc. etc. My areas of interest are generally within 1930's to 1970's

I've seen some great photos, and gotten some fantastic information from this forum for a while now, but have just been a lurker! Figured I would make a post and see if anything comes of it.

Smocks, windproofs, parkas, anoraks, Jackets, Trousers etc are all of interest (I've attached some photos of the type of garmentsI am after)

Willing to pay good money, trade, or just chat and see photos of peoples fine collections. Thanks so much and feel free to contact me with anything.

Canuck

Re: Wanted: WW2 to 1960's British, Canadian, American Rare/ Unique/ Interesting Utility Garments. RCAF, RAF, RN, RCN, USN, USAAF, USAF, Army

Post by Canuck on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:15 am

Hi there.
    I have a WW2 reversible parka if you are interested.

These were used by units like the FSSF and 10th Mountain too I believe.
    One side is white, the other green.
    Let me know if you are interested.

Kindest regards,

Evert

Current date/time is Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 pm