Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

Welcome Aboard Everyone!

mk1rceme
    mk1rceme
    Administrator

Welcome Aboard Everyone! Empty Welcome Aboard Everyone!

Post by mk1rceme Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has joined our little corner of the collecting world so far...and the new members to come.

I hope to make this one of the most informative and friendly Canadian Militaria collecting communities out there. Since I opened the site on the 23rd of this month, we have got a good core of very knowledgeable people to come onboard. It will take some time to get all the categories going and all the kinks worked out, but I am sure we are on our way to bigger and better things.

In the meantime, things will be changing around until we get a comfortable format for everyone here. If anyone has any questions about any subject or have an idea to improve our forum, just post a thread in the forum questions, suggestions and ideas category and it will be seriously considered. Or you can PM me, our forum administrator jholl72, or pylon1357 who is our global forum moderator.

Again I would like to thank everyone, and...post away!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 pm