Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items

LittleBlackDevil
    LittleBlackDevil

WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items Empty WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items

Post by LittleBlackDevil Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I am looking for WW2 or earlier militaria to the Royal Winnipeg Rifles and Winnipeg Grenadiers. I am posting this wanted ad because I am looking for uniforms, headgear and other items to either of those two regiments.

If anyone happens to have any items to either of the regiment that they were thinking of selling, consider sending me a private message, or reply to this topic for more info.

I am looking for (but not limited to) mainly uniforms and headgear to either regiment WWII period and before such as:

Headgear (berets, field service caps, SD caps, flashed/named MKII/III helmets, etc)
    Uniforms (BDs, Service Dress tunics, full dress tunics, patrol jackets, etc)
    Other Regimental Items

If you're not keen on selling, but would consider trading, I have accumulated many items from various periods, Canadian and British that I may consider trading, I may have something that could interest you.

Regards,

-Jamie

Last edited by LittleBlackDevil on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LittleBlackDevil
    LittleBlackDevil

WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items Empty Re: WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items

Post by LittleBlackDevil Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello all,

Still looking for and want to obtain more items to Royal Winnipeg Rifles and Winnipeg Grenadiers, I also now collect to the Winnipeg Light Infantry (possibly even more scarce to find items to, but recently acquired 2 tunics to the regiment) as well and I am adding the unit to the list. If you have any uniforms, headgear, or other items to either of these three regiments and would like to sell and/or trade, I would be very interested in obtaining more items, especially uniforms and headgear. I've found a few items, but always looking for some more items to add to my displays/tributes to the Winnipeg Infantry Regiments. If you're thinking of selling to me, know they are going to a good home if we strike a deal.

Should you have any items that you may be interested in selling or discussing, my e-mail address is: mcgilljamie1@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

-Jamie
    LittleBlackDevil
    LittleBlackDevil

WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items Empty Re: WANTED: Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Light Infantry & Winnipeg Grenadiers Items

Post by LittleBlackDevil Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would bump this post up. I'm always on the lookout for uniforms and headgear WW2 period or earlier to the Royal Winnipeg Rifles, Winnipeg Grenadiers, and Winnipeg Light Infantry. If anyone has anything they want to sell or trade to those 3 regiments then please contact me.

Thanks.

-Jamie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:41 pm