Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

2 posters

Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia

ciivt

Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia  Empty Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia

Post by ciivt Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Can anyone help identify this m1 Helmet? Didn't have any camo cover. Also got some pictures, a PT book and some flashlights

I'm not sure what im going to do with the pictures but I will probably sell some of the flashlights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ciivt

Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia  Empty Re: Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia

Post by ciivt Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:42 pm

ciivt

Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia  Empty Re: Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia

Post by ciivt Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:43 pm

ciivt

Post by ciivt Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:44 pm

militage53

Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia  Empty Bought a lot of Vietnam Era Canadian memorabilia

Post by militage53 Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:50 pm

I don't know very much but the helmet liner insert shows a US made 1986 date. I can't see the date on the liner itself.   There should be a number part way down the front brim of the helmet. It is difficult to see and is lower than you would see a US heat stamp. You can find some info about heat stamps on the internet.  I think the Canadian ones were stamped by R. J. stampings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am