Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Military Collectors Forum

Comprehensive Forum of Canadian Armed Forces History & Militaria

Seeking Advice - Likely Sources to Find a WWII era 4PLDG Shoulder Title (non-metal) (family connection)

clasticity

Seeking Advice - Likely Sources to Find a WWII era 4PLDG Shoulder Title (non-metal) (family connection) Empty Seeking Advice - Likely Sources to Find a WWII era 4PLDG Shoulder Title (non-metal) (family connection)

Post by clasticity Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:41 pm

Hello,

Sincerest apologies if this post is offside.  I am the great-niece of a soldier who served with the 4th Princess Louise Dragoon Guards and died of wounds at the Hitler Line on May 19, 1944.

I am putting together a commemorative display concerning both my grandfather (5CAR - 8th New Brunswick Hussars) and my great-uncle (4PLDG.)  I have obtained all items I am looking for, other than a 4PLDG shoulder title in cloth, melton or canvas (non-metal.)

I am hoping that the experts in this forum might point me to sellers/sources where I might have success finding the item, either now or in the future.

Thank you very much, and again my apologies if this type of post isn't permitted.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:21 am