Looking for Canadian Scottish Regiments Helmets and Headgear

VictorianEra

Looking for Canadian Scottish Regiments Helmets and Headgear

Post by VictorianEra on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello forum members,

I am on the hunt for a decalled WWII MK. II helmet to any Scottish or Canadian Scottish regiment. I also like headgear to Scottish or Canadian Scottish Regiments, especially WW2 Canadian Black Watch Balmorals/Brill Cap with a red hackle.

I will pay full market value for a WWII helmet to any Canadian Scottish regiment (Calgary Highlanders, Nova Scotia Highlanders, etc) and especially highly desirable helmet to the Canadian Black Watch. I will overpay to add a Canadian Black Watch helmet to my collection as they are among one of my favourite regiments, but as I said before any Canadian Scottish Regiment will do! I am looking for original period items only. I am reasonable to work out a price with and if you were thinking of parting with your helmet than e-mail me and we can hopefully strike a deal!

Side request, I am also collecting WWI-WWII period Scottish Wolseley Sun Helmets and if you have any to a Scottish regiment (or Canadian Scottish) I will pay well.

If you do not have a helmet but know someone who is selling theirs right now feel free to contact me!

My previous posting in this section for Victorian Boer War militaria is still ongoing but I thought that I should make a new post just for this to hopefully get results.

My email address is: mcgilljamie1@gmail.com

Thank you fellow forum members for reading and have a nice day!

*EDIT* I am also interested in WWI - Early WWII Scottish or Canadian Scottish Div Marked Helmets as well, I understand basically all Scottish and Canadian Scottish helmets are rare, but I will pay well for any Canadian Scottish or Scottish helmet offered to me. Thanks again.

-Jamie
    C17mover

Re: Looking for Canadian Scottish Regiments Helmets and Headgear

Post by C17mover on Mon May 15, 2017 9:19 am

I have a full grouping of SD&G marked and named BD, includes tunic, Glengarry and pants.
    VictorianEra

Post by VictorianEra on Mon May 15, 2017 9:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for the comment. I'd love to see it, e-mail me at mcgilljamie1@gmail.com.

Best regards,

-Jamie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 am